What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong background in native Android mobile application development
- Delivering apps through the full SDLC, from technical appraisal of requirements, through to delivery and testing
- Knowledge of Kotlin language
- Mobile design patterns and SOLID principles
- TDD / BDD and the benefits that are realised
- Architecture Patterns (including non-MVC such as MVP, MVVM)
- Continuous Integration and continuous delivery
- Comfortable implementing unit/performance/integration Testing
- Java/Kotlin, Android SDK and other mobile frameworks
- JSON formats and integrating with other systems and services
- RESTful APIs
- Use of a project management tool such as Jira
- Use of version control tool such as GIT
- SQL databases e.g. Room
- Understanding of the App Store release process
- Experience of approaches to mobile testing
- Experience on UI Automation
What academic qualifications do you need?
While there is no specific academic qualification requirement for the role, the candidate is expected to have strong fundamentals on mathematics, programming concepts and problem solving.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.