Job Location: London
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00702411 00702411_en-GB
Role: Learning and Logistics Co-ordinator
Salary: up to £30,000 depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Provides leadership and direction in matters related to facility operations and scope/quality of services.
· Plans and manages operations and delivery of services, ensuring operational compliance to policies, budgets and guidelines and review performance against business objectives.
· Provides leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility.
· Manages relations with client and internal leadership and stakeholders
· Designs and implements programs and processes to deliver performance improvements to continually support client's Learning Operations strategy, including participating in sharing best practices across teams/locations.
· Oversees daily task load for coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery across a wide range of activities Coordinators execute such as workspace/meeting reservation and set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, floor operations support, space utilization management, stock and maintain appearance of classrooms, SWAG storage and setup, and/or other services.
· Performs administrative duties according to location guidelines.
· Conducts quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
· Supports Coordinators with hosting and greeting/directing employees and/or tours for non-employees attending session, training facilitators and guest speakers, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
· May engage with vendors to process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding.
· May assist with customer retrieval, return and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guideline.
· Problem-solves by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
· Acts as a resource for questions from stakeholders and training participants.
· Supports tracking attendance/completion quality assurance for in-person sessions as required.
· Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements
· Passion for customer service
· Positive attitude and ability to engage with new / various stakeholders
· Critical thinking / problem solving skills
· Conflict resolution, facilitation, negotiation
· Good time management skills
· Stakeholder Management
· Workplace Solutions
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/06/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.