Role: Enterprise Architect – Products Technology Consulting
Travel: up to 100% mobility
Salary: £70,000 – 85,000
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make identifying, shaping and delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our Products Technology Consulting practice provides advisory and delivery expertise to major Retail, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Travel and Automotive firms to help our clients pivot to the new by injecting new technologies, new methodologies and new ways to deliver innovation to the business.
Key features of the role
As a Senior Enterprise Architecture you’ll be required to;
Work with leadership at our clients to define strategies to best leverage innovative technology & practises for greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage
- Helping CTO/CIOs define the value case from ‘New’ IT
- Help our clients map out target IT through the creation of blueprints, roadmaps and governance structures
- Position clients’ IT to deliver rapid business value and support future growth through new digital, cloud, intelligent next generation technologies.
- Develop and manage CIO/CTO and other client leadership relationships; advising and selling work through the relationships forged
- Providing Programme and Project Services focusing on ‘new IT’ methods and tools (e.g. Agile/ Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking).
- Advising our clients how to organise for Digital IT and how to embed next generation skills
- Be at the forefront of the Digital Revolution; shaping and contributing to Accenture strategy and thought leadership for Products clients around large-scale IT transformation and next generation technologies.
What we're looking for
Advisory & implementation experience of Enterprise Architecture, which should include tangible examples in several of the following areas:
- Proven ability to shape and lead IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- Experience of defining and delivering IT Enterprise Architecture strategy integrating next generation (cloud, AI, microservices, serverless, etc) technologies into organisations’ landscapes.
- An ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your deep understanding of Digital – inc. Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and Big Data.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior/non-technical audiences.
- Understanding of one or more of the Products industry verticals (Retail, Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Travel and Automotive industries).
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Knowledge of EA frameworks such as TOGAF an advantage
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior IT and business executives.
- Ability to grow a strong team of Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Experience managing teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
IT Business Analyst
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Absence/Time Tracking Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA GA - Atlanta
Accenture DayNine- Workday Certified Delivery Lead Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.