Accenture Operations Graduate Programme
Accenture Operations manages the transactional data and processes for many of our clients. Using process expertise and deep industry knowledge, we help our clients gain new insights and achieve greater efficiency.
On this programme you’ll gain experience of working across all parts of our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) business.
What is Accenture BPO?
Accenture BPO helps our clients drive new levels of performance, productivity, compliance, quality, data driven insights and user experience. We drive transformation by digitising our clients’ work, executing it more quickly, automating processes and unlocking actionable insights from the vast amounts of data we manage on behalf of our clients.
What will I be doing?
There’s real variety for graduates who join us. In your first two years the programme offers you the opportunity to rotate across the following areas of Accenture Operations:
Business Operations Delivery - Deliver services to our clients in core business processes. Provide technical support in a functional or industry specific area with a focus on efficiency, quality and continuous improvement. You’ll learn to identify associated risks and security requirements linked to the business process.
Mobilisation - Mobilise the people, technology and processes of our clients to deliver stable, workable and commercially viable client services. You’ll work as part of a project team with Mobilisation Leads, Outsourcing Solutions Architects and Programme Managers to define, build and implement projects and solutions.
Solutions Architecture - Interpret and translate client requirements into deliverable solutions that create value for Accenture and our clients. You’ll work within a project team to develop the schedule, work plan, resource plan and costs. You’ll become a key member of the sales team and represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal teams.
Account Leadership - You’ll develop your skills to own a client relationship for a particular contract in one or more of our Operations offerings. This may involve providing support in over-seeing various projects and really understanding the client’s needs, while keeping up to date with changes in the industry.
Our collaborative approach involves teaming up with other parts of the Accenture organisation to offer an unrivalled mix of skills and solutions that will not only give you incredibly broad exposure to other fields, but the opportunity to use some of the most advanced technology around.
There's excellent training and support throughout, plus the opportunity to work on new and exciting engagements with our clients.
- Need to have gained or will obtain at least a 2:1 in a Business, Economics or technically focused degree or equivalent (for example Computer Science).
- A real passion for our Industry and the desire to build on your skills
- Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexibility re: location. Although your base will be in London, you will be required to work on client sites throughout the UK and Europe for sustained periods of time
- Flexible about the types of projects you could work on
For further information and a list of employee benefits please visitwww.accenture.com/atsgraduates
Closing date for applications: Our roles close on 31st May 2019. However we fill on a first come first served basis, so you should apply early to avoid disappointment.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 500 – Permanent Position and Career Model Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information (link to policy is highlighted below)
• Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications and performance requirements (Consistent With or higher rating as their most recent performance rating).
• Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
• If considering a cross-border position, please pay particular attention to the visa and/or work permit requirements. In most cases, employees must already possess the appropriate work authorization for the country where the position is located.
• Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), who are interested in applying to a posted internal position outside of their home location, need to comply with Policy 750 International Temporary Transfers for Groups (link to policy is highlighted below).
• Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.