- An entry point into understanding business decision making in a large dynamic global organisation
- 36 months of an established rotation programme that has at its core the aim of developing talent for future finance leadership positions. The rotations will address several practical roles across an engagement lifecycle from business origination to operational execution.
- Ongoing support for a professional accounting qualification (CIMA)
- Ongoing support and mentoring from Accenture finance leadership
- The opportunity to work within multiple discipline deal teams on a wide variety of opportunities
- The opportunity to develop your communication skills effectively
- High-potential, motivated and rounded individuals
- Bachelor’s degree (2.1 or higher) - a finance-specific degree is not necessary but a demonstrable interest in pursuing a career in finance is critical
- Ability to demonstrate personal attributes such as:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical and numerical ability
- Experience in running a number of complex tasks concurrently
- Effective team working skills
- Self-motivated and resilient
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.