Role: Business / IT Transformation Programme Manager – Retail/ Product clients
Salary range: £71,000 - £85,000
Travel: Up to 100%
Closing Date: 31/08/2019
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make identifying, shaping and delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
In Accenture Consulting, we focus on helping clients achieve profitable growth and solve their most pressing challenges; we do this by operating at the intersection of strategy, technology, digital and operations, providing a connected Consulting experience.
Our Products Technology Consulting practice provides advisory and delivery expertise to major Life Science, Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel and Automotive firms in order to help our clients pivot to the new by injecting new technologies, new methodologies and new ways to deliver innovation to the business.
Key features of the role
We are currently seeking to recruit a Programme Managers within our Technology Consulting practice with knowledge and experience in the below areas
- Delivering technology-enabled programmes at scale.
- Ability to Manager IT-enables transformation programmes for Retail / Products clients
- Deliver, or advise on the delivery of, complex transformational change for our clients across Products industries.
- Embrace innovation and be adaptive to change.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with experience leading others, you can bring out the best in those around you and encourage sharing of knowledge and best practices.
What we're looking for
To be successful for this role you must have the below experience;
- Must have previous consulting or advisory experience in IT-enabled transformation programmes
- Background in one or more product industries is essential – Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel or Automotive
- Proven experience (5+ years) of cross-functional, multi-site transformational programmes enabled by IT
- Experience with a range of delivery methodologies, including Agile
- Experience of working with IT leadership teams in shaping a value-based programme office and supporting functions
- Experience of projects leveraging NEW IT (e.g. Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence)
- Strong stakeholder management skills at senior IT and business levels
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- Educated to Bachelor's Degree level
- Proven success of leading a team
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Market-recognised programme and portfolio management, or other relevant certification, (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2, Leading SAFe, Certified Scrum Master)
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
What's in it for you?
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
If this sounds like the role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Consultant+++
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Posted 2 days ago
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.