Role: Strategic Cost Management / ZBB Senior Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Salary: £88,000 - £119,000
CFO & Enterprise Value Strategic Cost Management / ZBB
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services where high performance is a minimum requirement not just an ideal. Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. As our clients span across all industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
You will have experience in Consulting and industries such as Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive & Industrial or Pharma & Life Sciences sector. Join us and help transform leading companies around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Our Strategic Cost Management practice helps clients to optimize their indirect cost base, improving profitability and allowing them to reinvest in growing the business to ultimately create competitive advantage:
- We help create transparency on costs
- We leverage best-in-class practices to identify cost savings opportunities
- We innovate relentlessly and deploy digital capabilities to bring our clients to the next level of cost management
As Strategic Cost Management / ZBB Senior Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Architect and run large cost reduction programmes
- Assess and solve business problems, focused on cost management & optimization, applying analytical models and Accenture best practices to define the potential business case for the client
- Build strong client relationships as well as your internal network within Accenture
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where you may need to gain their acceptance on an alternate approach
- Take decisions that have a drive the team’s work and client satisfaction
- Manage medium to large-sized teams and work efforts at a client, coaching the team members on an individual basis
- Develop yourself and your team members proactively
- Build the practice thought leadership
You will be part of the ‘Products’ practice which provides consulting services to the following industries: Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive & Industrial or Pharma & Life Sciences
- Extensive consulting experience or relevant equivalent experience working in a global corporation or international environment
- Previous experience managing work-streams in a project environment
- Functional depth in strategic cost management, zero-based budgeting, overhead optimization, enterprise cost reduction, procurement and/or strategic sourcing
- Expertise in project planning, management and execution
- Experience in business case development
- Industry experience in one or more of the following industries is considered as a plus: Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Automotive & Industrial or Pharma & Life Sciences
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in financial analysis and working with data inputs from multiple sources
- Experience with developing models using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, or other tools (Tableau. Qlickview etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of shaping and leading large-scale transformation programmes
Your Future Working environment
If you join Accenture, you make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerably to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
If this sounds like the role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.