ServiceNow Principal Technical Consultant
Travel: Up to 100%
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The PTC holds Technical responsibility for applications across the delivery of PS ServiceNow engagements. This includes control of technical scope, adherence to scope and implementation in-line with best practice across all engagements.
The PTC is assigned to a Functional Area (FA) within the Delivery Team known as the Technical Design Authority (TDA) whose objective is to provide and maintain technical governance and standardise best practice across all ACN ServiceNow UK&I engagements.
· Lead workshops and serve as technical lead for project delivery on ServiceNow Implementations
· Setup complex tailored integrations with customer's infrastructure solutions (SSO, email, etc)
· Customise applications with server/client-side business logic, integrate data flow for different ITSM processes between each-other, setup additional plugins to extend out-of-the-box ITSM functionality and configure them.
· Build bespoke applications and fit them into other customer's processes, suggest optimisation of processes to better conform to ServiceNow principles, drive technical/process best practice adoption during initial implementations.
· Can do basic setup of out-of-the-box functionalities (Orchestration, Discovery, Event Management), discover customer's infrastructure environment specifics for ITOM and configure probes/activities accordingly in ServiceNow, integrate ITOM data/process into ITSM/ITBM processes within ServiceNow, troubleshoot and solve problems with ITOM.
· Can effectively leverage expertise in Enterprise Infrastructure systems (Windows, Linux, Network) to design ITOM solution architecture, and can build/develop an ITOM strategy within ServiceNow allowing to combine ITSM and ITOM.
· Build inbound data integrations (importing data into ServiceNow) with standard methods (REST/SOAP/JDBC), can build simple outbound data integrations or bi-directional integrations
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
IT Business Analyst
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Absence/Time Tracking Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA GA - Atlanta
Accenture DayNine- Workday Certified Delivery Lead Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.