Role: ServiceNow Senior Technical Consultant
Career Level: 9 Specialist/ Team Lead
Job type: Permanent
The Senior Technical Consultant (STC) must have a high level of technical experience, display a high level of initiative in performing day to day duties, and show effective ownership of multiple
concurrent engagements. In addition, they must be able and willing to provide advice and guidance pro-actively to more junior colleagues.
The STC must be able to lead other Consultants within the context of delivering multiple, concurrently running billable engagements.
The STC holds Technical responsibility for applications across the delivery of Professional Services (PS) ServiceNow engagements. This includes control of technical scope, adherence to scope and implementation in-line with best practice across all engagements.
Work with the FGE PS Leadership team to understand the solution that has been scoped and the specific client requirements, to ensure a seamless delivery.
Understand the survey process and our expectations throughout the project.
Average Customer Satisfaction score > 9.00.
Ensure technical delivery is in line with the agreed scoped.
Clear and consistent use of RIDAC & SLDC.
Raise risks and issues internally within FGE in a timely manner.
Work with the Engagement Managed to identify any areas for upsell (additional business) within engagements.
- Work with the Professional Services leadership team to feedback on the solution design, thus reduce the delivery risk for future projects.
- Ownership for at least two designated Subject Matter Areas as defined by the Practices & Specialisms Functional Are Lead.
- Drive standardisation and knowledge sharing across PS.
- Regularly input into best practice and knowledgebase to ensure consistency across implementations.
- Assist leadership team in reviewing PS deployment approach and methodologies to increase customer satisfaction
- Qualify and maintain qualification as a ServiceNow specialist in at least 2 separate specialisms.
- Hold ServiceNow certification in System Administration and Implementation Specialist
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) lead for a particular FGE technical specialty, taking the lead on building methodologies and
- Sharing knowledge across the team
- Maintains a superior level of product knowledge to the Technical Consultant, has the higher level of certifications and can solve technical problems unresolved by Technical Consultants (TC).
- Maintains an understanding of the wider technical environment sufficient to provide contextual advice to Technical Consultants
- in respect of the end-to-end business solution.
- Defines appropriate solution architectures which provide the business benefit expected by the customer and make best use of ServiceNow's products.
- Provides advice and guidance relating to the wider Technical Architecture within which the solution will be deployed.
- Tests and documents new solutions so that they can be delivered by other Technical Consultants (TC) in the team.
- Seen as a go-to person for ServiceNow's core products and at least one specialist area and supports less experienced colleagues across different engagements.
- Acts as a Mentor when required by supporting others on the same engagement.
- Assists the EM or other party responsible for the Engagement to prioritise the involvement of other Consultants involved in the Engagement and manage risks and issues of a technical nature to a successful conclusion.
- Demonstrates accountability for the technical success of all engagements within remit.
- Liaises between services team and other departments within the company to ensure successful delivery of engagements and to feedback consolidated field experience.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
Previous experience as a Service Now Senior Technical Consultant
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31st August 2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
IT Business Analyst
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Absence/Time Tracking Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA GA - Atlanta
Accenture DayNine- Workday Certified Delivery Lead Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.