Role: Talent Strategist Associate Manager
- Act as the subject matter expert for the UK and Ireland – for all Performance Achievement activities, including liaising with our Talent Leads, PA Champions network, HR Business Partners
- Identify challenges and design interventions to address those opportunities e.g. design training materials, interventions and campaigns to support behaviour change across the UKI population
- Maintain 'on the ground' knowledge by ensuring attendance of DTE / CSG / CoE meetings etc.
- Act as the key conduit for information between the CoE and the UK, participate in CoE PA calls
- Drive performance achievement and career development agenda in the UK, using guiding principles agreed by CoE and UK PA Steering Group as foundation for decisions
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the business, HR and beyond: UK PA Steering Group, UK PA Champions, UK PA Account Contacts, EALA PA Programme Managers, Global DTE PA Programme Managers, Ireland PA Lead, Global and Local Leadership Matters Teams, Global DTA HR Business Partners, HR Leadership team, UKI Exec team, AUKF, Talent Leads within the DTEs/CSGs
- Design, delivery / co-ordinate PA-behaviour change initiatives for all employees and Accenture Leadership in UK and Ireland
- Cascade confirmed approaches and initiatives to local HR Teams and ensure alignment with direction they receive from their DTE/CSG
- Proactive reporting and analysis of key PA metrics (e.g. strengths and priorities, feedback completion, promotion numbers, diversity) for HR leadership up to UKI HRD – this will be done in collaboration with our HR back office team
- Stakeholder Management
- Collaboration - development of productive and credible working relationships with colleagues, in some cases Senior Leadership, across HR and beyond
- Ability to deal with ambiguity by demonstrating a flexible and adaptable approach to tasks; multi-tasking where necessary
- Ability to support the development and monitoring the effectiveness of strategy and solutions
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to present in a clear and concise manner to all levels, including senior leadership in some cases
- Talent & Organisation e.g. Employee Engagement / Change Management / Behaviour Change are vital to this role
- Performance Management / Achievement experience (not limited to Accenture)
- Advanced Excel / Data Fluency, for reporting and analysis
- Experience of working within a fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience of delivering solutions professionally and to deadline, whilst adhering to business values and strategy
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HR functions and working practice
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.