Role: Automation Test Engineer
Travel: up to 100% flexibility
Career Levels: We have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Analyst, Senior Analyst, Specialist and Associate Manager/Manager Levels
Salary: £25,000 to £67,760+ (depending on skills and experience)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a software tester, you will work as part of a larger project team. Following either agile or waterfall principles, you will successfully collaborate with multiple stakeholders and colleagues across multiple specialisms which could include;
- Demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of test tools and industry standard best practice
- Identify issues and risks relating to workload, escalate these appropriately and provide suggested mitigating actions
- Prepare input test data and expected results
- Review own test conditions, test scripts / user stories, input test data, and expected results for all test phases
- Develop test automation frameworks and test models