What responsibilities will you have?
Raise awareness of the power of (visual) analytics directly with our clients, at conferences and publishing our points of view;
Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets;
Creating user centric applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers;
Enriching existing customer insights with external and big data sources such as twitter, Facebook, amazon, google+, weather data, sensor data streams, etc.;
Creating digital analytics strategies, which enable business users to take advantage of advanced analytics models through simple to use touch interfaces and ‘drag and watch’ what if analytics solutions;
Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML 5 and cognitive platforms such as Microsoft Cognitive Services to create truly unique solutions;
100% Agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients and then industrialising solutions;
Developing User Interfaces (UIs) and User Experiences (Ux) that foster user adoption and advocation of our solutions;
Create and deliver end to end solutions using new data sources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, Pressure Sensors, Health Trackers, Internet of Things (IoT).
What skills & experience are we looking for?
As a valued member of our team you’ll have:
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies, experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing using tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Cloudbees Jenkins, Selenium Grid, SonarQube and Docker;
- Design skills: user centric design skills, user journey definition, UI and UX, usability testing and data visualisation literacy;
- Data integration skills: SQL & ETL (e.g. Informatica, Talend, Spark), Data Analysis & Modelling, data warehouse & big data architectures, understanding of data quality and master data management, integrating advanced statistics and machine learning (e.g. R, AzureML);
- Database Management and Big Data solutions: Amazon Web Services (RedShift / Kinesis), Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Google BigQuery, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza;
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders, act as a trusted adviser and challenge clients, data story telling skills and KPI definition;
- Solution architecture: end to end analytics solution architecture design and delivery estimation;
- You are comfortable with travelling to the clients' sites up to 100% of your time (within the UK);
- Ideally, educated to degree level.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 10/04/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. #DIG2019