Role: Payroll Analyst
Salary: Upto £33,000 dependant on skills and experiences + excellent benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Cradle to grave payroll working within a team of 9 to process a monthly payroll of 16,000 (split across UK, Ireland and Avanade – UK and Ireland)
What will the role involve?
- Input manual changes to payroll on a monthly basis
- Validate accuracy of monthly data input by colleagues
- Ensure that any statutory absence payments comply with the T&C’s of the individual
- Weekly emergency payments
- Collaborate with internal teams (HR/ESC/Pensions/Finance)
- Support end to end query resolution process, working with off-shore Tier 1 team
- Statutory and contractual compliance
- Internal financial controls (ensure that all costings and WBS codes are handled correctly under the guidance of the senior members of the team
- Adherence to internal payroll processes, ensuring that you remain up-to-date through training and updating of policies where applicable
- Adherence and compliance to Information Security and GDPR