We believe powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your individual strengths to a career at Accenture and see how you can create change in the world around you. We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Explore the latest technologies. Solve real-world problems. Meet amazing people. Whatever your mindset, skillset or passion, you’ll find an apprenticeship programme to suit. With a high-energy, diverse environment full of opportunities to challenge, develop and inspire you.
Discover the unique power of your mind and use it to make a difference with Accenture.
Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our external training provider, QA, with a combination of on-the-job training, structured training and courses.
The four-year programme starts with the Level 4 Digital and Technology apprenticeship followed by level 5 and 6 to complete the degree programme.
Working with technical specialists supporting international clients and teams, you’ll develop skills and expertise in consulting, infrastructure and service management giving you:
- Learning and development of technical skills and knowledge within analytics, DevOps & cloud technology.
- Develop your ITIL skills and understand Service Management outcome benefits toto our clients.
- 1st and 2nd level support and administration activities for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems for hardware, software and related infrastructure
- Day-to-day, hands-on technical support of production and development systems running on multiple platforms.
- Working within a team delivering services to multiple clients and learning and using a variety of hardware and software products.
- Working on a wide variety of implementation projects including the build/test/acceptance of new systems.
- Implementing pioneering IT infrastructure solutions for our clients as part of a high performing team
- Designing innovative technology and infrastructure solutions to solve variety of our clients’ business problems
- Applying industry knowledge and expertise to architect and deliver IT transformation programmes
- Embracing innovation, positive disruption, creative thinking and using this to deliver outcomes to our teams and clients.
- The opportunity to obtain a world recognised BSc Degree in Digital &Technology Solutions whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading management consulting & technology company
- Accelerated to graduate salary in year 4 of the programme
- Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
- Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors & buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
- Flexible study leave allowing you to manage your studies effectively
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt
- A real curiosity about technology: how things work and a keen interest in building skills in this area. You’ll be a strong communicator with logical mind-set, strong problem-solving abilities and able to work effectively in teams. Overall, we’re looking for a commitment and willingness to invest in your learning and development, devoting the time to training and study required.
- Flexibility to travel to different offices and client’s sites throughout the UK (non-study days)
‘A’ Levels or an equivalent Level 3 qualification, which could include
- 200 UCAS points across 2 or 3 ‘A’ Levels with an equivalent of 80 points under the 2017 UCAS Tariff –– Preference may be given to students with an A-level in a STEM subject
- 200 UCAS points from a relevant BTEC National, such as Computing and Systems Development, equivalent to 80 points under the 2017 UCAS Tariff
- An Advanced Apprenticeship in IT or another technical discipline
- An equivalent Level 3 qualification in a related subject
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.