Accenture Tech Visionaries
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- We help organisations maximize their performance and achieve their vision
- We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency – and may run parts of their business
- Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses or governments
Last year, we introduced a new and exciting series titled ‘Tech Visionaries’. This unique experience will be an intensive 4-day insight into Accenture Technology.
During the experience, you will;
- Get a unique look at what it is like to work for a company like Accenture
- Develop a series of soft skills through sessions that will aid your professional development
- Understand the importance of networking and build key contacts at Accenture
- Benefit from a mentor who will guide you through your 4-day experience
- Undertake various social activities with likeminded individuals
- Be shown the agile development framework & app development lifecycle
- Learn the Accenture continuous delivery & integration approach
- And finally, you will be fast tracked through the recruitment process and will get an opportunity to secure a graduate offer
Whether you’re a keen programmer interested in upskilling yourself within a new programming language or a student that is interested in getting a real insight into Accenture Technology, feel free to apply.
Please note to apply, you need to be available to attend the full 4 days which will be Monday 15th - Thursday 18th April 2019, as we will be running different sessions on each of the days.
You should not be in the recruitment process (or have been) for any other roles within Accenture in the last 6 months.