Digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive (think commerce, content, marketing, experience), Industry X.0 (IoT, Mobile Devices and Apps, Platform and Services) and Applied Intelligence (Big data, AI, Visual analytics, etc). At the forefront of digital, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. We are not just focused on increasing revenues – our technologies and innovations are making millions of lives easier and more comfortable. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
- Enable our clients to deliver value by architecting and handling the enterprise data supply chain;
- Develop data management strategies to help clients assess and exploit the opportunities available from both internal and external data. This helps our clients deliver the digital transformation and add shareholder value;
- Assess the client’s existing capabilities, identify desired to-be state and develop roadmaps to both deliver rapid business performance improvement, and to sustainably enhance clients data & analytics capabilities;
- Advise clients how to set up, develop, run, and improve an effective data management organisation both in-house and as a managed service;
- Architect, design and deliver innovative ‘on premise’ and ‘cloud based’ data management & integration solutions, taking into account industry best practices and regulatory frameworks (e.g. GDPR);
- Advise clients on appropriate data governance capabilities – including the analysis, design and delivery of applications, architecture & technology solutions to manage data quality, master data, and metadata (incl. data lineage);
- Support clients in their choice of technologies, applications and platforms to address their data needs, incl. data quality tools, MDM tools, Data Architecture & Integration tools with a look at AI integration (e.g. UMR, AI data policies, automated Analytics Model governance);
- Work closely with client representatives, Accenture colleagues and external partners throughout to deliver to agreed objectives, meet the client’s expectations and address any concerns;
- Provide mentorship and guidance to colleagues within Analytics internally and on projects.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong consulting and client-facing experience in the data management space;
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Architecture, Data Security;
- Experience with leading complex data management engagements including all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live and maintenance;
- Excellent stakeholder and client management and communication skills;
- Experience in working with data management related technologies preferably with Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Quality, Master / Metadata management related technologies;
- Delivery Excellence: Full lifecycle delivery using Waterfall, Agile and DevOps practices
- Experience of range of data movement, data processing and data interaction tools like Oracle, Informatica, IBM, Talend, Reltio, AbInitio, Collibra;
- Hybrid analytics eco-systems including Database Management and Big Data solutions like Amazon Web Services (RedShift), Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Google BigQuery, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza, Watson;
- Experience in implementation of Analytics Cloud platforms on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- Analytics tools like SAS, R;
- Visualisation and Reporting like Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire;
- Data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, Paxata, Trifacta.
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.