Job Location: London
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00681490 00681490_en
Role: Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (Health & Public Services)
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Security Practice and you will become part of the one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a senior cyber threat intelligence analyst, your primary role is to undertake research on cyber threat groups and campaigns with a strong emphasis on attribution. You will also be involved in our ongoing research efforts on targeted attacks and cybercrime research. You are expected to be a self-driven professional who is capable of identifying your own research projects, contribute ideas to improve our collection efforts and to provide technical supervision for our team of junior analysts.
Required technical skills and experience:
· Experienced in threat actor and group tracking.
· Experienced in developing finished threat intelligence products.
· Strong understanding of intelligence analysis techniques.
· Strong critical thinking/analytical skills.
· Strong understanding of network intrusion models e.g. the kill chain, ATT&CK.
· Strong understanding of Internet infrastructure.
· Good understanding of malware analysis.
· Proficient in open source intelligence (OSINT).
· Proficient in communicating technical subjects to non-technical audience.
· Excellent written and oral English.
· Experience in cyber threat intelligence and threat group tracking.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following traits:
Bonus technical skills/experience:
Due to the nature of the role, applicants must be capable of holding UK Security Vetting at SC level. You must have continuously resided in the UK for the last 5 years and not require a visa to work in the UK. DV Clearance would be highly desirable.
What academic qualifications do you need?
Closing Date for Applications 16/05/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.