What responsibilities will you have?
- Designing and implementing SAP BW/BOBJ and HANA Analytics solutions to our clients in the UK/I
- Providing advisory services and thought leadership on modernising analytics environments leveraging big data technologies, including integration with existing data and analytics platforms and tools (EDWs, data integration, BI platforms etc.)
- Leading and managing end to end solution as well as project delivery of the SAP Analytics solutions
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience in SAP Analytics in a client facing environment;
- Strong hands-on experience on SAP BW 7.3 and above including BW on HANA as well as migration to BW on HANA platform;
- Strong hands-on experience in SAP BOBJ 4.0 and above; including Webi, Analysis for Office and complex dashboards using Lumira as well as Design Studio, excellent hands-on understanding of SAP HANA, SQL scripts as well as complex data modelling using the native HANA capability;
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud platform, HANA Enterprise Cloud, good understanding of SAP’s new analytics products like BW4 HANA and Leonardo components, knowledge of data extraction, harmonisation from both SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser and ability to work on both Agile and Waterfall project management methodology;
- Solid client facing and consulting experience and experience handling multiple stakeholders;
- Demonstrable ability to apply analytical and creative thought;
- Demonstrable ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales;
- Shown success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment, excellent leadership communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Ideally, you’ll also have;
- Solid client facing and consulting experience;
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders;
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought;
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Keenness to learn and try new things;
- Willingness to travel.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Ideally, educated to degree level.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 12/03/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. #DIG1819