Degree educated and Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) - qualified with full membership
Skilled in Corporate Finance strategies, tools and techniques:
- Business Modelling
- Investment appraisal
- Risk management
- Cost baselining and due diligence
- Shareholder Value and EVA diagnostic
- Understanding of Financing alternatives, including equity and debt financing techniques
- Entity valuation techniques
- Option pricing
Key Technical Accounting Skills:
- Accounting for business combinations (e.g. acquisitions, affiliates)
- Accounting for equity stakes
- Asset purchase/ lease accounting, including capitalisation issues
- Principal vs. agent
- Revenue recognition
Key Competencies and Personal Attributes:
- Good people management skills - in all directions, to all levels including senior Accenture management
- Capable of operating within multiple discipline deal teams Strong project management skills
- Good negotiation skills, which work with other skill sets to foster team working. Capable of interacting effectively with our Leadership
- Able to deal appropriately with confrontation and demonstrates the strength of personality to carry difficult situations to a successful conclusion
- Strong communication skills striking appropriate balance between written and oral and clearly understanding the needs of the target audience. Brought to bear in the preparation and finalization of ad hoc financial presentations, business cases (internal and external), memorandums, and Client Capital Requests
- Ability to articulate financial accounting and commercials to non-financial executives
What’s in it for you?
All our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 01/03/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found