Skills and Experienced Required;
- Experience working within a Technical Architecture or lead Developer role
- Experience directing and assisting junior technical and non-technical resources
- Experience working in client-facing environments helping bridge business and technical
- Experience in designing and delivering complex solutions across a range of problem spaces
- Experience of working on projects using UK Government GDS methodologies/principles
- Specific experience of working on multi-channel websites and associated technologies
- An understanding of key architectural design patterns such as microservices and event-driven architecture
- An understanding of key enterprise and system level Security and Data Protection approaches
- A passion for learning new technologies with a ‘no fear’ approach (i.e. installing and trying) and preferably some experience of one large-scale Cloud provider e.g. AWS
- A natural problem solver who relishes a challenge
- A degree in a relevant subject
- If you’ve answered yes to most of the above questions and would like to work with a talented team of people, then we’d love to talk to you. We recognise the pivotal role that our architects play in successful project delivery and therefore make a significant continual investment in training to keep the group up-to-date with the latest technologies.
The architect group in Newcastle is c. 35 strong and in joining this you would get work alongside other architects including some with over twenty years’ worth of experience, which when coupled with our staged company-wide architect accreditation programme will provide a first-class environment for you to develop to your full potential as an architect.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS Checks.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/19
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.