Automation Architect should have:
- Should have experience in end-to-end solution architecting
- Strong experience in Integration of ALL systems that makeup solution and architectural assessment
- Knowledge of building distributed/service oriented/micro-service-style
- Knowledge in alignment with IT architecture and quality/security tenets
- Must have working knowledge on Performance Tuning (PAL, Log Analyzer, DB Tracer/Preflight)
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies such as LDAP, Active Directory, Security and other internal systems in the enterprise
- Experience with REST/SOAP web service integration
- Drive design architecture in the enterprise level
- Provide BPM and Robotics enterprise architecture expertise to translate an enterprise’s strategy into a future enterprise architecture and a transition plan (i.e. roadmap) to achieve that future state
- Understand the robotics design and architectural concept.
- Interfacing with the design and implementation engineers and designers, so that any problems arising during design or implementation can be resolved in accordance with the fundamental design concepts, and user needs and constraints.
Good to have
- Understand the implications of underpinning infrastructure (WAS, JBoss etc)
- Experience with BPM Pega 7/ Appian/TIBCO platform implementation, knowing all aspects of the product and delivery methodology
- Experience with using APIs to integrate the Blueprism/ Automation Anywhere/UI Path platform with other micro-services
- Well versed with Integrations using Pega 7/ Appian/TIBCO and has designed integration components for frameworks specific to Consumer Banking
- Pega Next Best Marketing experience will be bonus
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS clearance.