Job Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00674226 00674226_en-GB
Role: Technology Service Delivery Senior Manager
Location: UK or other European Location
Salary up to £85k depending on experience
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! You will work directly with some of the largest global clients Accenture works with. You will help provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and help to constantly seek new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
The Technology Service Delivery Management (TSDM) Organization is the
technology account management function for Accenture Operations Business
The TSDM serves as the technology single point of contact for technology supporting Operations services at an account or multiple accounts – meaning you will experience a large amount of exposure to leadership both internal and external. The TSDM is the end to end technology account lead for the engagement and is accountable for IT delivery in accordance with the contract (e.g. Financials, SLA/KPIs, contract deliverables).
The TSDM is a key stakeholder supporting clients as they progress on their journeys to Intelligent Operations advising client IT and business leadership on how to leverage innovative tools and solutions that can support their business.
What will you bring to the company?
· Act as the face of technology for an engagement by interacting with both internal and external leadership daily
· Be the single point of contact for Operations Account Leadership and Client IT/Business leadership providing both continuity in project communications building a trusted client relationship
· Act as the primary escalation channel ensuring prompt issue resolution mitigating project risk
· Collaborate closely with the technology Mobilisation Lead to ensure they have full control over project metrics (budgets/timescales)
· You’ll work remotely collaborating with global teams but also working directly with the client on site when necessary. Provide continuity in the transition from change to run further building a trusted client relationship
· Bring a solution-oriented mindset focused on innovative problem solving
· Help a client on their journey to intelligent operations by using your trusted client relationship to advise how the power of emerging technologies can be leveraged to support their business
· Manage the triggering of governance protocol on complex deals where many workstreams, vendors and stakeholders interact
Manage the complex technical challenges that arise when implementing new technologies by acting as an engaged quality assurer.
· Drive continuous service improvements to help a client ‘Lead in the Epic Disruption’
What Skills & Experiences are we looking for?
What’s in it for you?
All of our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/04/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.