- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding new business sales targets
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organisation managing a large number of sales cycles at any one time
- Successful track record of driving direct and indirect sales
- Demonstrable track record of displacing complex or legacy software
- Previous AFLS sales experience
- Commercially astute, experience in developing business case and ROI together with customer’s personnel.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of both prospect /partner organisations including C’ level
- Experience in AFLS
- Strong Technical background.
- Strong awareness of Sales processes and methodology.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/04/2019.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.