Organization: Accenture Consulting - Communications, Media and Technology
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £68,000 - £85,000
It’s no secret that technology has radically changed how we live, work and play – and we believe the best is yet to come. Join Accenture and work with interesting clients to design, architect, sell and deliver industry-specific assets and solutions. Bring industry expertise and innovation to the account teams to help address our clients’ needs. You’ll be in for an exciting ride, as a trusted advisor who transforms leading organizations, taking them to the next level of industry innovation and performance.
Accenture Consulting works across five Industry Groups: Financial Services, Products, Resources, Health and Public Services, and Communications, Media and Technology. By combining our end-to-end portfolio of technology services with a tested, outcome-oriented approach, you’ll help clients quickly become more agile to meet and exceed their goals.
Communications, Media and Technology (CMT)
In this role, you’ll be part of thewhere you’ll work with companies that are creating the products of tomorrow. Accenture works with 95% of the world's 20 largest Communications companies, 80% of the Fortune 500's Electronics and High-Tech companies, 67% of the world's 50 largest Media companies, and all 6 of the major Hollywood studios. You'll use your industry-specific expertise to help your clients seize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, computing and content.
As part of the Accenture Consulting, the Network team for Communication and Media is seeking talented Telco/Media OSS Applications Senior Architect/Manager. Join a team with international exposure and specialized in OSS Transformation with an exceptional focus on mastering the most innovative market technologies and solutions.
- Make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business, shape innovative architecture & processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technologies. Help us driving the change in Communications and Media industry. Enjoy the challenge of leading large-scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation, managing end-to-end project and encouraging team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated.
- Be part of our international team for Comms and Media leaders
- Be an expert of a leading edge technology (Real Time OSS SDN/NFV, orchestration and network virtualization, proactive assurance, telco cloud ...)
- Assess, identify and design new architectures and digital platforms in the OSS space
- Lead architecture transformation design and delivery projects, driving the definition of new complex application and data architecture
- Build, review and certificate architectural solution design. Develop technology landscape for OSS Transformation
- Play in the technology ecosystem, collaborate with the most innovative technology vendors and analyze market products maturity in the OSS space
- Strong technical acumen and creativity to work in the Innovation team to design new solution and architecture to address our Client’s requirements
- Support our Sales teams in advising and designing the right solution for our Clients
- Build relationships with Client IT departments C-suite to discuss and advise on Technology topics and trends
- Be part of our international client-facing delivery teams and actively play your role to transform our Clients
Key requirements for this role:
- Experience in a consulting or product company
- OSS transformation delivery expertise in Telco/Media operators
- Demonstrable expertise on delivering OSS solutions (e.g. service and network provisioning, service activation, physical and logical network inventory, network planning, network design and creation, inside and outside network plant, reactive assurance, trouble ticket management, network quality management, network performance and fault management, workforce management and 3rd parties management) Certifications will represent a plus
- Deep knowledge of main architectural components and complex multilayer architectures
- Awareness of data architecture and related pattern, data modelling and database design represent a plus
- Extensive awareness of the main software development processes (Agile, SAFe, Waterfall, DevOps, DesignOps…).
- Solution evaluation, design, ability to define business case and roadmaps
- Ability to communicate, understand and effectively work with our Clients to articulate their requirements and challenges. Ability to interact with C-Level suite is expected
- Strong People Management & Team building ability
- Proven experience in Project Management and Project Governance
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Consultant+++
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Posted 2 days ago
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.