At Fjord, Program Management guides our projects and
defines our processes. Program Managers at Fjord are strategic problem-solvers
who preserve design at the centre of the work while achieving our client’s
As a Program Manager, you’ll support the leadership
of Program Management as a discipline and play a role in ensuring projects are
managed successfully from pitch to completion.
This is your opportunity to shape the craft with a
team that leads and drives innovation projects for global clients.
As a team,
and align communication between the client and the project team.
all aspects of projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to
As a Program Management Associate Manager, you:
projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity,
managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication
between teams and stakeholders.
between business functions and accounts to ensure minimal risk, maximum
profitability, and efficiency of project deliveries.
with the program leadership team to support the creation of documents and
tools that define Program Management as a discipline and a practice within
Program Management activities at the account and project level.
all program/project management responsibilities on mid to large projects,
with ability to handle Strategy and Delivery program of work.
responsibility for Program Management activities and relationships for
in leading activities within Program Management communities. Play an
active part in Program Management communities and the activities within.
Working together, we will:
- Have specific opportunities to use our
craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable
us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that
change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
- Lead a team in successful delivery of
design and development projects in an Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall
- Knowledge of and curiosity about
technology and its impact on design solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both
written and verbal.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid
- A natural skill to engage with people at
a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers or working with
fellow team members and clients.
- A passion for representing the human
perspective in design and skills in bringing this passion to life for the
- A high level of attention to detail with
excellent organizational skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about
excellence and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who identifies
opportunities and potential problems — addressing them effectively and
- A visual and verbal storyteller,
delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates
empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- Strong organizational and time management
- Able to communicate in a clear,
consistent, and transparent manner.
- Proven project management skills with the
ability to multitask.
- Strong understanding of project
- Ability to cost estimate a large range of
project types, and to track and meet budgets.
- Experience in account management and
business development practices.
- Experience in presenting to and
interacting with senior management of client organizations.
- Demonstrated experience managing creative
and interactive initiatives.
- Excellent understanding of product design,
software or digital development, and brand strategy.
- Experience managing complex,
multi-location and multidiscipline projects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal
skills with the ability to work effectively with and manage a wide variety
of professional staff.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless
playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that
inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely
on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in
all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do
work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
Program Managers at Fjord elevate the discipline by delivering
excellence in everything we touch. We help shape solutions that benefit the
projects and our clients. We are looking for dynamic, collaborative thinkers. Be
a part of what is the next new thing in innovation and design.