What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Previous in-house or agency recruitment experience - ideally within a professional services environment.
- Experience managing diverse stakeholders to provide solid recruitment solutions to talent plans.
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable driving conversations with senior stakeholders around recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
- Experience of recruiting volume campaigns alongside niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies.
- Collaborative team player – driving inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day to day work and leading by example
- Commercially minded with a key focus on the business aims and proven negotiation skills in both dealing with candidates and external suppliers
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources - headhunting candidates directly for vacancies, resourcing candidates from job boards, recruitment portals etc.
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration is preferable.
- Experience with Excel Reporting would be highly desirable.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
All of our recruitment professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. The sheer variety and scale of work we do and the experience it offers provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31 January 2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found