Job Location: London
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00664220 00664220_en
Role: Learning Delivery Specialist
Travel: Occasional Where required
Salary: Up to £37000 depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ global business operations and we are looking for a highly organised, passionate leader who is dedicated to consistently improving processes and growing the best people to come and work with us.
This role is a great opportunity for you to use and build on your skills and experience, we welcome applications if you have a passion for creating learning and development solutions for our Clients.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Lead key Learning teams, in the planning and execution of learning delivery.
· Manage and develop team providing coaching and supervision, while also developing self and L&D knowledge.
· Support Learning Team and Leadership with communicating to Learning & Development stakeholders
· Support Delivery Leadership in advising Learning Team on the course delivery and operational strategy to ensure that courses can be delivered within delivery model parameters.
· Works with Delivery Leadership to ensure consistency across EMEA, APAC & US to and close knowledge gaps between regions.
· Supports Schedulers, Coordination and Orientation team as needed with vendor and facility engagement.
· Engage with Learning Teams to finalize demand plan details.
· Manage cost drivers and financial implications at the course and session level.
· End-to-end learning delivery management, including planning, estimating, and resourcing.
· Defines standards and recommend methods for improving learning assets and coordinate process improvements efforts.
· Oversee daily task load for scheduling and coordination activities, ensuring quality and efficient delivery.
· Support Learning Management System admins and Schedulers in triaging and/or resolving tasks/tickets related to Learning Ops, within defined SLA.
· Provide executive presentations and briefings on learning outcomes/reports.
· Escalates delivery issues to Learning Operations along with viable alternative solutions
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Project management and event planning experience
· Ensuring deadlines are met
· Partnering and building relationships with client leadership
· Ability to prioritize conflicting requirements and time management
· Ability to gather, analyze and formulate conclusions on data
· People management and team working experience
· Cost estimating and financial analysis
· Critical thinking / problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Multi-cultural awareness and English language proficiency required
What’s in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/03/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.