Full Stack Developers
Locations: Glasgow (must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK)
We have roles available across the following Accenture career levels depending on skills and experience:
Senior Analyst: £30,800 - £ 39,820 (depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
- Participation in agile development projects
- Support ongoing business requirements
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data
- Writing software in a TDD approach
- Documenting existing and new processes
- Help maintain and improve existing process and policies
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Collaborate on projects with minimal supervision
- Perform root cause analyses and remediation for integration, system reporting and data issues
- Experience with building microservices
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.