Role: Talent Fulfillment Analyst
Salary - up to £30,000 depending on experience
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
This role is a member of the Talent Supply Chain team which is at the front-end of Accenture’s business operations and key to our employees’ career experience. This role provides high-touch support to the employees in a Resource Pool on an ongoing basis.
The HR Career Advisor is responsible for undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool and for managing/monitoring aggregate level productivity targets. The primary focus of the role is balancing and finding the right assignment to support individual skills, career development and preferences while also ensuring that all client demand is filled and business metric targets are met. The HR Career Advisor proactively identifies assignments for individuals and coaches them through the process and role options. They help employees navigate the Accenture organization, and provide advice about broader performance and career goals in the context of scheduling.
The role acts as the first point of contact for the employees in their Resource Pool in the areas of scheduling, skill- building and career development. As the role evolves, s/he will have ongoing forward-looking coaching conversations as a regular part of our employees’ staffing and development experience.
This specific Career Advisor role also has enhanced responsibilities to proactively address supply/demand gaps and imbalance and work with other resource pool teams to deliver people to the account teams. As part of this role, s/he will partner with the business to advise on skills availability, sourcing risks and solutions and focus on improving our employees’ career experience and supporting business growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acts as single point of contact for all supply and demand management queries
- Represent and/or support individuals in the scheduling process by understanding their needs, preferences, skills, etc. while balancing resource pool priorities and metrics.
- Search for open roles that comply with staffing principles for the individual
- Balance short-term chargeability with best fit roles for the individual
- Proactively communicate availability of people/skills to relevant leadership and drive to schedule available resources
- Proactively contact individuals prior to rolling off to discuss next role and preferences
- Manage roll-off dates of all resources within their resource pool
- Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems, working with employees and Scheduling Admin as needed.
- Assess options for individual re- skilling initiatives if needed
- Review key metrics results and seek to eliminate barriers to effective staffing.
- Act as first point of contact for Supply / Demand issues and escalations in finding resolutions
- Ensure supply and demand is balanced across resource pool, making recommendations on necessary actions and creating talent supply plans / sourcing strategies which identify multiple sourcing channels for cost optimization
- Collaborate with Field HR and business leadership to identify staffing options or bench management actions for excess supply
- Accountable for ensuring demand fulfillment, collaborating with accounts to understand current and future demand and coordinating fulfilment across resource pools
- Identify alternative sources of supply in order to fill all open demand (such as staffing across DTEs, cross-border staffing, alternative resource pools such as IDC, Capability Network, Avanade)
- Produce weekly Supply / Demand MI for resource pool leadership with a focus on issue resolution and effective decision-making
- Produce fortnightly chargeability reporting and ensure that actions are taken to maximize chargeability and balance the need to meet chargeability target with individual preferences
- Collaborate with account leadership and/or DtE interlocks to understand financial outlook and future demand, including skills requirements, onshore/offshore mix, pyramid mix and career track
- Attend New Business meetings or other relevant leadership opportunity discussion to gain advance insight of sales pipeline and follow up on and plan for likely skills requirements
- Work with RF&P team to submit accurate demand and supply forecasts into IFS and the SDWB
- Collaborate with recruitment to manage open requisitions, oversee fulfilment of the recruitment plan, and plan for the effective utilization of new joiners
- Work across the wider TSC team to focus on continuous improvement or processes and take responsibility for key project activities
- Individual coaching & guidance: Work with Career Counselors to support individuals’ skill and career development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, skills training needs)
- Collaborate with leadership to discuss key supply/demand activities, escalating issues such as roll-offs, increasing bench, or chargeability issues and making recommendations
- Employees-to understand skills, experience, role preferences and career aspirations and support them in the scheduling process
- Resource Pool Field HR-to ensure timely sharing of information on employee movements or requirements
- Resource Pool Leadership-to understand business challenges and identify scheduling solutions
- Demand Owners-to understand current and upcoming demand and identify sourcing options
- HR Career Advisors in the GU and globally (including CN, GCP and Avanade)-to explore all sources of supply to ensure on-time demand fulfilment
- Career Counselors-to collaborate to support employees’ skill and career development