What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Demonstrated work experience in an HR, Finance, account management or business operations capacity
- Experience of leading and managing supply/demand management or other relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of Accenture’s operations and business strategy
- Strong influencing/negotiation and conflict management skills
- Proven ability to build and sustain collaborative relationships at all levels of an organisation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Strong team management skills, with a proven ability to coach and develop team members
- Excellent organisational skills, focusing on quality, processes and results
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of financial metrics
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Closing Date for Applications 10 January 2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.