- Lead CMT (Communications, Media & High Tech) technology implementation engagements and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, follow on sales, etc.
- Own development of plan to review and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure we are delivering in line with client expectations.
- Create integrated project plans from individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritisation/scoping of requirements
- Lead on people initiatives and aspire to be a role model in Technology Delivery
- Build and maintain a diverse, high performance team
- Monitor and control quality management processes, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Monitor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks.
- Manage program/project’s financials, resource strategy and contingency
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Support pre-sales activities including participating in sales calls and proposal development
- Professional delivery and consulting
- Progressive experience in project management, business analysis and technology implementation in full life-cycle engagements preferably in CMT either working at industry participants or in a consulting organisation.
- Technology implementations – Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a technology delivery engagement
- Team leadership
Closing Date for Applications 31st August 2019. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.