Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00657658 00657658_en
Role: Customer Experience Platforms Proposition and Origination Lead
Organisation: Accenture Interactive
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 + bonus/benefits
Travel: 50-80% - As required
Accenture Interactive exists to help our clients create the best customer (and human) experiences on the planet. We do this through combining the best aspects of our creative agency network, service design and strategy outlook, business consulting rigour and digital technology enablement.
The use of terms such as “digital revolution” and “digital business transformation” get overused. Ultimately our purpose is to deliver real business growth through transforming customer experiences. We do this by stitching together design strategy, new products and services, communications and engagement, and digital platforms and operations:
ENVISION: We envision new business models, services for customers, and brand opportunities
CREATE: We design and create remarkable products and experiences
ACTIVATE: We activate marketing communications and campaigns across all channels
SCALE: We scale technologies and processes globally to accelerate growth and reduce costs
OPERATE: We optimise and transform operations and processes and offer these as a service
We’re recruiting digital leaders who want to be at the forefront of Accenture Interactive. Our unique digital capabilities and the way we innovate, design, collaborate and deliver value to clients globally, provides a fantastic opportunity to grow and advance your career.
We have been recognised by eConsultancy as the #1 Digital Agency in both 2017 and 2018 and DADI Awards Agency of the Year 2018. Additionally, Accenture interactive UK includes Fjord, a leader in service design; and Karmarama, one of the UK’s largest brand, advertising and digital communications agencies renowned for blending creativity, digital and data to develop campaigns that help brands better engage with consumers. We also work with our clients’ agencies and market leading digital technologies.
Some examples of what we do:
· Develop innovative digital propositions and business models using new and existing technologies.
· Research customer needs and gain insights from data and trends to design highly relevant experiences that delight customers. Then deliver them, using the latest technologies, to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits
· Create cut-through advertising to maximise the impact of brands across all channels
Help optimise and transform business processes and technologies across a wide range of areas including: marketing clouds, campaign management, programmatic media buying/selling, customer data management and analytics, content management, eCommerce, marketing and media optimization and marketing operations, sales and service.
As a Customer Experience Platforms Proposition and Origination Lead you’ll;
· Providing key technical shaping and definition roles advising on Digital Product and Service creation projects across Accenture and it’s digital agencies
· Supporting and presenting in client scenarios on our ability to deliver and our experiences
· Educating UX and Service Designers in the needs of agile produyct development to realise new digital experiences
· Bringing a creative outlook to the use and application of technology to shape user experiences
· Technology planning and system design
· Identifying and educating digital product creation roles (SA, QA, PM and Dev)
· Technical expertise in web, app and digital technologies
· Expertise in new creative technologies such as Unity/3D and Virtual Reality solutions
· Experience in designing the solution and staffing of agile web based technology projects
· Experience in user experience design and Service Design methodology
· Bringing innovation and applications of merging technology in to new and creative customer facing products and services
· Experience in development operations tools (such as the Atlassian toolset)
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
Your base location will be London, although this role may require travel to client sites located within UK & Ireland, Europe and Middle East/Africa. Therefore you must be willing to travel up to 50-75% of your time. Experience of working as part of multi functional teams for sales, client management and delivery is beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
Our Digital professionals receive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.