- Experience with APIs and integration applications design and development with Mule ESB 3.x and/or Mule 4.
- MuleSoft Certified Developer Associate (Level 1) and/or Integration Professional (preferred).
- Knowledge of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform suite of products, including Runtime engine, CloudHub and API Manager.
- Thorough understanding of MuleSoft Flow Designer, DataWeave, connectors, MUnit.
- Understanding of CloudHub deployment architecture.
- Experience with Java development, Unit testing, MUnit, mocking and debugging.
- Experience with the development of RESTful API and/or SOAP Web Services.
- Experience with API design using RAML and/or OpenAPI specification languages.
- Experience with XML, JSON, XSLT/XPath expressions, SQL, JMS, CFX.
- Understanding of internet technologies and protocols as HTTP, FTP, ect.
- Thorough understanding of DevOps CI/CD tools as Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory and ability to use them as part of the delivery lifecycle of MuleSoft applications.
- Thorough understanding of server operations in relation to MuleSoft Server Runtime including administration, configuration and tuning.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies, including Scrum or Kanban.
What's in it for you?
- Comprehensive and regular formal and informal training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development
- Extensive benefits package including up to 30 days’ holiday per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice;
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to mentorship programme
- Access a dedicated community to support you with all aspects of family life (becoming a new parent, returning to work after parental leave, dealing with fertility problems, adoption, step-parenting, eldercare and more)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.