Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00652033 00652033_en
Role: Cloud Security Manager
Salary: £68,000- £90,000 + Benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Security Practice and you will become part of the one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cloud Security Professional develops and delivers solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorised access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
What responsibilities will you have?
• Support the delivery of Accenture's security offerings related to cloud security, including security governance (security policies and procedures), security strategy (security planning), risk (risk assessments and management), cloud data protection (classification, encryption, tokenization), cloud-based identity and access management, technology/provider-specific cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, Softlayer, VMware) and monitoring/analytics for and in the cloud
• Ability to map security controls to compliance requirements for cloud environments
• Demonstrate ability to contribute content to business development / proposal efforts
• Business development responsibilities around cloud security including requirements analysis, content development, Accenture services and leading practices alignment
• Conduct cloud security strategy, readiness and discovery assessments; be familiar with cloud security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project quality specifications
• Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
• Ability to quickly ramp up on new cloud security technologies and translate traditional and other cloud-related experience
• Leading the definition and articulation of security principles and standards to be adopted as part of the client’s cloud transformation journey
• Leading the design and build of the cloud security architecture, including ensuring security is a core part of the design and development of the clients’ cloud solutions
• Reviewing our clients’ existing cloud security measures and processes, and advising on best practices and recommendations based on leading industry insights
• Ensuring the appropriate tooling, automation and operational processes and models are in place to support our clients’ journey to cloud.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
• Can shape and design top to bottom cloud solutions with focus on all aspects of Security (Network, Infrastructure, Access, Cloud Services, Controls, and SecOps) – creating low level designs, pricing and cost comparison
• Able to advise in comparing facets of cloud – multi CSP v single CSP, containers, data sensitivity, security controls, regulatory environment
• Familiarity with security themes such as SSL, SSO, SAML, AD and IAM
• Familiarity with security at all levels such as physical, data at rest, data in transit, networks, firewalls, public key infrastructure and DDOS
• Knowledge and experience of security standards, procedures, reviews and automation
• Knowledge and experience of security processes and operating models
• Knowledge and experience of cloud specific security challenges, designs and solutions
• Knowledge and experience of cloud security tooling e.g. AWS KMS
• Comfortable working with senior management (CISO, CIO, CTO, Architecture leads, Application teams, Cloud engineers, Ops and SecOps). Knowledgeable about the regulatory landscape for public cloud and the implementation patterns required to be compliant.
• Knowledge and experience of the third-party landscape and public cloud services that can assist in providing robust security solutions.
• Understanding the value proposition of Cloud with the desire and commitment to become a visionary leader
• Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle
• Broad range of skills, including business insight, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills
• A wealth of experience and a consistent record of working within a consultancy environment
• Tried leadership and team management skills with ability to build, run and foster a strong, dynamic team environment
• Ability to create Cloud solutions, carry out technical writing and presentations as well as report generation exposure
What academic qualifications do you need?
• Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices are highly desirable.
What’s in it for you?
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Closing Date for Applications 17/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.