Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00651994 00651994_en
Role: Oracle Integration Design & Developer
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
Salary: £41,500 - £64,500
Join Accenture’s Health & Public Service Account and help transform government organizations across the UK. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide more than 450,000 employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Accenture with our new acquisition of Certus are the only vendors to have successfully implemented Oracle Cloud in UK Central Government. The unique requirements of UK Central Government are understood by our teams, giving us unrivalled insight into “what it takes” to successfully deliver again and again.
Based on these implementations we “wrote the book” on how to successfully implement Oracle Cloud in UK Central Government; engage.gov™ blueprint contains the methodology and associated accelerators and scripts underpinning the configuration of all UK Central Government programmes to date, with lessons learned from each of these engagements informing constant iterative updates to the engage.gov™ blueprint. The Government Client benefited from substantial re-use from our work in prior clients, and other areas are in turn benefiting from this proven approach.
Together Accenture and Certus offer the strength in depth, unique insights which can only be gained from delivery in the UK Government market and the associated methods, tools and knowledge to de-risk delivery and enable a successful outcome.
· Drive iterative prototyping design sessions using Accenture's Cloud Methodology
· Manage design and build and test activities on and offshore through the iterative process
· Support the client in key architectural or business process related change activities driven by the move to Cloud
· Develop credibility and relationships with client stakeholders.
· Support new business opportunities through provision of your expertise in the sales cycle
What skills & experience are we looking for?
We are looking for Integration transformation consultants with a passion to digitize the back office functions and with prior experience on Oracle applications for positions at the Consultant Level.
You must have hands on experience with Integration Tools and Architecture within an Oracle Fusion context. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into Iterative Delivery methodologies.
We also want to you to have fun along the way so a sense of your team spirit and engaging personality is key
· Experience in Integration Delivery and Architecture for Oracle Fusion and solution delivery of large scale transformation programmes or upgrades.
· At least 2 full lifecycle implementations/upgrades, including the following phases: requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, functional design documentation, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities.
· Certification in an Oracle Integration Cloud module is very desirable.
· Exposure in one of the following areas is desirable: Business Intelligence, analytics and/or robotics process automation
· Previous experience of working in a consultancy environment; Client facing experience running workshops / prototyping
· Formidable team player (proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment) and team leadership skills (for Project Lead roles)
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· All candidates will be London based, but you must be willing to offer full mobility
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
This role offers the opportunity for you to use your Cloud experience and take it to the next level, by being involved in some of the world’s largest and most complex Oracle Cloud deliveries. In addition, you will get the opportunity to help cultivate and deliver new clients and opportunities
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS clearance and because of the nature of our clients, almost all of our people need to be either SC or DV clearable. These clearances require 5 or 10 years UK residency as a minimum.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.