Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00651974 00651974_en-GB
Role: RPA Developer
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
Reference: £36,000 - £44,000
Join our team and be at the heart of the some of the most ambitious technology transformations in Health and the Public Sector. Use your skills in RPA development to improve the way public organisations operate, enabling them to provide improved efficiency and better service to the community.
The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide more than 373,000 employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
· Technical design, development and implementation of automation workflows.
· Documentation through change and release,
· Diagnosis of issues, support and maintenance through the product life cycle.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· An interest and knowledge of the theory behind automation techniques, RPA software and Artificial Intelligence.
· Experience of the whole product life cycle, encompassing development, deployment, testing & support
· An awareness of change impact and the effect on the ability to automate or the need to update existing automations.
· An understanding of industry standard approaches to Exceptions and Error handling
· Experience of documenting solutions and system dependencies.
· Excellent communication skills with business, IT, and vendor stakeholders
· Ability to work across all levels of the IT technical delivery life cycle
· A broad experience in supporting or developing across a diverse tech stack including browser based applications, java clients, and thick clients underpinned by both SQL Server and Oracle databases.
· At least one year commercial experience.
· Training in the specific RPA product used will be provided to the successful candidates
· Commercial experience on RPA implementations using one or more of the following RPA technologies is preferred: NICE Robotics, UiPath
· Ideally IT Systems Delivery experience within a Health and/or Public Sector environment
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.