What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Strong consulting and client-facing experience in the data management space
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Architecture, Data Security
- Experience with leading complex data management engagements including all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live and maintenance
- Excellent stakeholder and client management and communication skills
- Experience in working with data management related technologies preferably with Data Architecture, Data Integration, Data Quality, Master / Metadata management related technologies.
- Delivery Excellence: Full lifecycle delivery using Waterfall, Agile and DevOps practices
- Analytics tools like SAS, R
- Visualisation and Reporting like Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Spotfire
- Data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, Paxata, Trifacta
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Degree educated or equivalent working experience
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 18/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. #DIG2019