- Understanding of the CMT industry (Communications, Media & Entertainment, Electronics & High Tech, Aerospace and Defence industries).
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- Proven ability to shape and lead IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital,technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences. A passion and commitment to New Technologies and a drive to influence the way these are evolving and delivered.
- An ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on an understanding of Digital, Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and Big Data
The following skills are preferable but not mandatory:
- Experience working within and/or leading complex programs and projects using leading methodologies such as Agile, SAFe, Multi-Speed IT, and Design Thinking
- Experience defining and delivering IT enterprise architecture strategy, integrating next generation technologies into organisations’ landscape and utilising industry frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Experience managing teams and directing work efforts
Leadership qualities (for senior positions)/ desired Leadership qualities to aspire to (for junior positions)
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior IT and business executives.
- Ability to grow a strong team of Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Leading, mentoring and developing our people.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience managing teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.