What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Significant experience as a PMO resource spanning multiple projects/ engagements.
- Demonstrable experience of core skills in all key PMO workstreams
- Experience of data analytics and tooling e.g. Tableau and Splunk
- Experience in process improvement and automation
- Experience working with or in ‘New IT’ environments e.g. Agile Delivery
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills – including verbal, written and presenting to a group
- Commercial awareness with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate a proactive/ can do style of work
- Experience managing teams of approximately 5 resources, experience of managing remote teams beneficial
Required Technical Experience
In addition, deep experience in one or more of the following would be advantageous:
- Office 365 suite including advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Certification in Prince2, P30 or Agile Methodologies
- Microsoft Project / Server
- Tableau and Splunk or similar data analytic tools
- Experience of collaboration tools e.g. MS Teams, SharePoint and Confluence/ JIRA
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
All applicants should be fully flexible between Monday and Friday and prepared to work at any of our client locations across the UK, this may mean staying away from home during the working week.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory financial checks.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date 31/08/2019 Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should the suitable applicant be found.