Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00648622 00648622_en
Role: Customer & Channels Analytics Advisory
Mobility: Up to 100%
Salary: £47,000 - £65,000
Closing date: 31/08/2019
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital you’ll create it, own it, and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise, and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
Advisory Consultants need to have both a deep understanding of the business problems faced by our clients, as well as a broad understanding of analytical techniques that will be used to address them.
As a Consultant within the Analytics Advisory group, you will lead a broad range of Analytics functions from helping our clients define their strategy and organisational change through to managing the delivery of a transformation roadmap. You will plan, lead and deliver engagements bringing together our portfolio of businesses to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
We expect our consultants to be able to operate at senior levels up to CxO, and to stay always relevant, bringing our clients expertise and experience in Analytics based technologies and solutions. Our consultants must combine industry and technology relevance with strong delivery experience and capabilities.
This will require the Management Consultant to:
· Devise strategies and solutions to client business problems that take advantage of data driven analytical techniques
· Understand analytics and data based technology architectures and develop roadmaps for data and analytics lead transformations
· Evaluate and advise on most efficient operating constructs and implement target state models
· Analysis of new and emerging technologies and their impact on the service models
· Support the delivery of client work and the development of new client opportunities
· Support and consult on complex financial analyses and support the development business cases in conjunction with industry and/or opportunity
· 2-4 years of consulting experience with evidence of significant client impact and value creation
· Experience in Data and Analytics Advisory space (preferred)
Skills and Experience:
· Evident leadership skills with experience of managing direct reports and/or project teams.
· Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence at the highest level.
· Strong business/relationship development abilities.
· Report, proposal development, facilitation and presentation skills.
· Enthusiastic and driven, with keen problem solving and business skills.
· A track record of delivering high quality projects on time and within budget.
· High levels of personal integrity; being a team player; having commercial awareness.
· Strong drive and resilience to overcome challenges or setbacks.
· Issue-based problem solving
· Structured communications to non-technical audiences
· Masters or Bachelor’s Degree (depending on career level)
Our commitment to you:
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
· You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects.
· Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
· Access to leading-edge technology.
Call to action:
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/19
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.