Levels Available: Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, Senior Manager
Closing date: 31st December 2019
Salary: £35,000pa - £90,000pa + Benefits (Based on experience and level)
The fourth industrial revolution is here! Data is the currency and its disrupting the world. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? At Accenture, we are pride ourselves in leading this trend and applying all that is new in this revolution now! We are not only applying the new in how we work, we are helping our clients do the same, leveraging new approaches and using this data to uncover insights to better serve their customers, uncover untapped revenue, grow and manage their businesses effectively whilst mitigating risk. We are making sure our clients stay relevant in this revolution. Do you want to be at the forefront of this trend, doing work that really matters and has impact? Then join us!
In your position as a Data Management professional, you will be involved in all aspects of our clients journeys to be come data driven organisations. You will help our clients define and implement pragmatic and future proof solutions to managing their information lifecycle so they can unlock value. The role involves:
- Delivering exciting complex and often challenging and rewarding data management engagements for clients - from shaping the data strategy to implementation, project managing all facets of the engagement etc.
- Helping clients solve some of their most crucial business problems by helping them build robust data management capabilities that enable them to manage and use their data as an asset
- Supporting the build and development of the Data Management practice including helping to develop new capabilities for clients, internal propositions, providing thought leadership, developing new offerings etc
What you will be doing
The typical work you will be doing will be supporting our clients in one or more of the following ways:
- Supporting the definition of a vision and strategy for their data, including Data Management, Analytics management and use cases
- Helping clients discover and articulate their business cases for data change including data value
- Supporting the definition and implementation of Data Governance Operating models, Data Quality Frameworks and set up of Data Management Organisation/chief Data Office functions
- Working alongside clients to define their overall Solution Architectures and Blueprint for Data Management
- Implementation of Data Management capabilities such as Metadata Management, Data Quality CoEs, Master and Reference Data Management, Data Lineage, Data Access Management etc to support clients digital capabilities including Analytics, Articficial Intelligence, Machine Intelligence and Hybrid architectures e.g Big Data Lake infrastructures etc
What we are looking for
- We are looking for people who want to be at the front and centre of the data economy, those who are eager to learn and build their expertise on data mangement and thrive in fast paced, complext environments
- If you are a critical thinker who can break down a complex problem, structre an approach and clearly articulate in simple terms to a client, and are not afraid of a challenge, then we are looking for you.
- Data Management spans a range of skills and capabilities and we are looking for professionals with experience in one or more of the following:
- Subject matter expertise on end to end data lifecycle management including design, analysis and overall processes and tools associated with governing data
- Defining a Vision, Strategy and Roadmap for data management well as developing the case for change to support that vision
- Defining Data Management Operating models including Data Governance Frameworks and the roles and responsibilities around ownership of data across an enterprise and how these roles collaborate to achieve effective management of data
- Setting up a Data Quality Framework including processes, measurement, roles and responsibilities and support on appropriate tooling selection for the same
- Setting up a Data Management Program office/ Chief Data Office or experience working across different groups of stakeholders to define and embed standards, processes and policies around data