Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00645393 00645393_en
Order Management System (OMS) Business Analyst
Location: London (must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK)
We have roles available across the following Accenture career levels:
Specialist / Team Lead: from £42,000 to £55,000+ (Depending on experience)
Associate Manager: from £48,000 to £65,000+ (Depending on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
The Order Management System (OMS) Business Analyst works with and advises client stakeholders & technical delivery team to accomplish the project goals. They will be expected to be a subject matter expert for OMS functionality and be able to provide guidance and advice to clients. They are also expected to consult on options for our clients to increase their revenue and profits through creative thinking and application of best and proven practices in the market.
This role is highly client facing, focused on helping deliver OMS as part of the supply chain and omni-channel programs. The role covers the full project lifecycle from the elaboration of requirements through to UAT and go-live.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Proven experience working as a supply chain or omni-channel Business Analyst in a complex international order management environment.
· OMS experience including but not limited to, Sterling OMS, B2B and B2C.
· Track record in software development and end to end experience of the project lifecycle.
· Experience in successfully leading requirement elicitation workshops with technology and business professionals
· Comfortable in challenging customer requirements to truly understand the needs of the business and arrive at the best solution.
· Demonstrable experience in writing requirements specifications for OMS’s.
· An exceptionally clear communicator including facilitation, presentation and written skills and must have the ability to be pragmatic and drive strong scope management disciplines.
· Experience in documenting and providing training to end users.
· Experienced in configuration of an OMS platform.
· Experience in the retail sector of full order lifecycles and customer journeys including customer services, omnichannel fulfilment and distribution.
· Knowledge of payment handling and integrations with PSPs.
· Broad and deep experience of large, complex, multi domain, multisite/multichannel projects
· Prior working knowledge of IBM Sterling OMS and the Commerce on Cloud environment is highly desirable.
· Experience of SAP, Manhattan, Bespoke OMS, Sterling Order Management, Fluent commerce
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31st August 2019. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.