Human Resources Summer Internship
Duration: 8 weeks (July and August 2019)
This is a great opportunity for students who are currently in their penultimate year of university, graduating in the summer of 2020.
Unlock the power of your mind
Discover how powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your own to a career at Accenture, and see how you create change in the world around you. We empower you to be your best. We embrace who you are. We invest in your future.
We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Be yourself, make a difference: Accenture.com/hrinternship
Who we are and what we do
We’re more than 411,000 people working in over 200 cities across 120 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine. Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – a competitive edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, we do just that. We work with 4,000 companies and 94 of the Fortune Global 100. As a growing firm we need talented graduates like you to join us.
Grow your HR career and capabilities with one of the leading organisations providing strategy, consulting, technology, operations and digital services. Discover how a summer HR internship at Accenture can help you maximize your potential with stimulating work, inspirational colleagues and leaders, exposure to innovative Human Resources practices and world class learning.
Our Human Resources team is a global network of talented, energetic professionals supporting Accenture’s vision and talent ambition to be the best place for the most highly specialised talent on the planet. We partner closely with the business, demonstrate operational excellence in HR service delivery and we continuously innovate to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that serves our clients and makes Accenture an employer of choice.
Join us over the summer and you can expect an intensive experience working on a critical HR program, in collaboration with exceptionally talented people across Accenture.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work on diverse local and global Human Resources priorities in areas such as Talent Strategy, Talent Supply Chain, Talent Architecture, Talent Analytics, Field Human Resources, and Learning & Talent Development
- Develop business acumen in addition to foundational and functional Human Resources skills
- Participate in world class Human Resources learning
- Work with and learn from talented and inspirational colleagues and leaders
- Thrive in an inclusive, empowering and aspirational environment
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Curiosity to learn and eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High integrity and credibility
- Demonstrated leadership
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration