Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00642350 00642350_en
Infrastructure Consulting: Workplace Manager
Travel: up to 80%
Salary: £47,000 - £80,000 dependent on skills and experience + excellent benefits package
In an age of digital disruption, changing user expectations and financial uncertainties, our clients are under pressure to create engaging, connected and cost effective working environments. The digital workplace is at the centre of this conversation intersecting between people, business process and tools. The digital workplace is an ongoing approach to delivering a more consumer-like computing environment where employees can do their job on any device, anywhere, at any time; improving operational efficiency and meeting business goals.
Accenture’s Digital Workplace group consists of leading professionals who combine business and industry knowledge with technology expertise, to deliver solutions for implementing an engaged and connected workplace. Our services revolve around the Cloud and SaaS, transitioning clients mobile, collaboration and productivity environments to a modern OpEx based model. Taking clients on this journey to the Cloud often requires significant cultural change and the implementation of new ways of working. We guide our clients through this journey working with a broad range of business stakeholders to minimise disruptions and to ensure a successfully outcome.
We are looking for ambitious, digitally minded, consulting professionals, who can effectively and successfully combine business acumen and technical understanding to provide advisory and delivery expertise, helping our clients achieve the digital workplace of the future, today.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Provide Programme oversight and perform Project Management activities delivering Digital Workplace offerings, solutions and strategies
· Managing and developing key client relationships
· Helping clients define future ways of working strategies
· Deliver workplace transformation leveraging collaboration tools, automation, mobility and analytics
· Managing diverse project teams, including onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd party suppliers and vendors, and designated customer resources
· Developing and designing roadmaps, implementation strategies and transformation plans focused on cloud journeys regarding Digital Workplace Technologies (Productivity, Collaboration, Mobility, End User Device)
· Developing and delivering presentations which resonate with senior stakeholders, both business and technical
· Leading and contributing to RFP and business case development, offering positioning and awareness campaigns (internal and external)
· Developing client facing assets, specifically targeting Digital Workplace solutions
· Identifying business opportunities for Digital Workplace consultancy services and programmes of work
· Coaching and mentoring junior members of the Digital Workplace community
Desired / Nice to have
What's in it for you?
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.