Role: Experience Strategy Consultant
Organisation: Accenture Interactive
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 + bonus/benefits
Travel: As required
Accenture Interactive exists to help our clients create the best customer (and human) experiences on the planet. We do this through combining the best aspects of our creative agency network, service design and strategy outlook, business consulting rigour and digital technology enablement.
The use of terms such as “digital revolution” and “digital business transformation” get overused. Ultimately our purpose is to deliver real business growth through transforming customer experiences. We do this by stitching together design strategy, new products and services, communications and engagement, and digital platforms and operations:
ENVISION: We envision new business models, services for customers, and brand opportunities
CREATE: We design and create remarkable products and experiences
ACTIVATE: We activate marketing communications and campaigns across all channels
SCALE: We scale technologies and processes globally to accelerate growth and reduce costs
OPERATE: We optimise and transform operations and processes and offer these as a service
We’re recruiting people who are passionate about creating the best brand experiences for our clients and for whom embracing digital is second nature. Our unique digital capabilities and the way we innovate, design, collaborate and deliver value to clients globally, provides a fantastic opportunity to grow and advance your career.
We have been recognised by eConsultantcy as the #1 Digital Agency in both 2017 and 2018 and DADI Awards Agency of the Year 2018. Additionally, Accenture interactive UK includes Fjord, a leader in service design; and Karmarama, one of the UK’s largest brand, advertising and digital communications agencies renowned for blending creativity, digital and data to develop campaigns that help brands better engage with consumers. We also work with our clients’ agencies and market leading digital technologies.
Some examples of what we do:
- Develop innovative digital propositions and business models using new and existing technologies.
- Research customer needs and gain insights from data and trends to design highly relevant experiences that delight customers. Then deliver them, using the latest technologies, to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits
- Create cut-through advertising to maximise the impact of brands across all channels
- Build, deploy and scale marketing, sales, commerce and service technology solutions that reduce business complexity and cost
- Help optimise and transform business processes and technologies across a wide range of areas including: marketing clouds, campaign management, programmatic media buying/selling, customer data management and analytics, content management, eCommerce, marketing and media optimization and marketing operations, sales and service.
The opportunity for you:
We are looking for a consultant to join our newly forming Experience Strategy team. The Experience Strategy team will be defining and leading on executing how we combine and orchestrate our capabilities together across Accenture Interactive UK&I to help brands bridge the gap between their brand promise and their experience reality. This role is a core hire for the team. Helping to both contribute to the shaping of the strategy alongside a team of senior subject matter experts, as well as acting as the operational heart of the team. Ensuring we manage our capability with rigour and process to enable us to grow our capability to meet the demand we generate.
- Contributing as an active participant in the defining of our Experience Strategy playbook and our Go to Market approach
- Contributing to the ongoing development of our approach to Experience Strategy against client opportunities
- Managing weekly reporting on our sales, pipeline, chargeability and project process
- Managing the project plan for our strategy development sprint phases to define our playbook and go-to-market approach
- Managing administration and content creation for the development of client proposals (this will be a responsibility shared across the team dependent on pipeline of opportunity)
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams from both Accenture Interactive, the client and external client agencies to co-ordinate capability outcomes