Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00638816 00638816_en-GB
Sales Capture Senior Manager – Financial Services
Accenture UK - Sales
Salary: £75k to £120k depending on experience, plus Sales Achievement Bonus & excellent benefits package.
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology, you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
The Sales Capture Senior Manager is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts. Typically, the Sales Capture Senior Manager is targeted to a single client but may include multiple geographies or types of work. The Senior Manager will work under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Develop new client relationships and expand existing ones to drive application services sales
· Manage client expectations along with client management and technology account management teams.
· Manage/support delivery account reviews for client and internal senior leadership.
· Drive incremental revenue growth through further expansion of footprint at client. (i.e. testing, factory development, project control services or other staff augmentation opportunities)
· Provide line of sight on behalf of the client, client business events and client objectives
· Improve sales efficiency & effectiveness by meeting & exceeding Application Services sales & revenue targets.
· Demonstrate a good understanding of Accenture’s AS offerings and campaigns, as well as how the client’s business needs can be met by Accenture’s capabilities
· Stay close to delivery status/challenges of jobs in their portfolio and provide support from a relationship perspective
· Originate and close net new sales and assist with renewals or extensions when additional sales assistance is required.
· Advise on business requirements, plan services and play a proactive role in collaborating with the CAL in account planning including defining the AS account strategy
· Identify business requirements, define service levels for new requests and ensure resolution of service performance issues.
· Manage supply and demand, service quality, change orders, and recovery plans.
· Ensure adoption and compliance with Accenture Delivery Methods in accordance with Accenture policies, including the creation and maintenance of the management plans (e.g., Business Continuity, etc.)
· Manage account planning and forecasting activities considering the competitive landscape/market conditions and identify profitable sales objectives.
· Collaborate with client and technology account teams to provide advice on business requirements and plan services to be provided to users.
· Develop pricing models for new deals using Accenture Global Pricing System
· Effectively manage new opportunities and Accenture New Business Process using Accenture tools like ManageMySales
What skills & experience are we looking for?
What’s in it for you?
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 30th November 2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.