Role: Research Senior Analyst
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 dependant on skills and experiences
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Accenture Research uncovers trends and shapes data-driven insights through thought leadership and research for Accenture and its clients. We combine a deep understanding of our clients’ business with leading-edge research techniques to discover the most pressing issues facing organizations today.
Our team of 250 researchers and analysts develops thought-provoking research - supported by proprietary data and partnerships with leading organizations - that guides innovations and allows us to transform theories and fresh ideas into real-world solutions for our clients.
Our team uses innovative business research techniques such as economic value modelling, analytics, crowdsourcing, expert networks, surveys, data visualization, and open research with Tier 1 academic and business partners.
Accenture Research powers hundreds of points of views published by Accenture every year and handles Accenture’s exclusive network of data and sources covering all industries, countries, market trends and digital technologies. The team is part of Accenture’s Strategy Office.
We work in four main areas:
- Developing points of view: Accenture creates original, cutting-edge points of view to use with clients, the media and in conferences. Many of our projects are published and quoted in the media.
- Working directly with clients: we work alongside our colleagues from the practice to provide research to clients.
- Supporting Accenture’s growth: our researchers advise the leaders of our business on the opportunities for growth, on differentiating Accenture in the market and about our positioning relative to our competitors.
- New business opportunities: helping Accenture understand markets and companies and identifying ways in which we can help clients become high-performance businesses and governments.
About the role
The role is housed within the UK Research team – a growing team of 25+ researchers in London – and also within the global Primary Research team – 15 quantitative and qualitative research experts who sit all over the world, including Bangalore, Boston, Chicago, Johannesburg and Paris.
The successful candidate will support colleagues on projects both in the UK and across the world, working with Accenture’s practice, research and marketing teams, to provide primary research design expertise, online survey skills, high-quality analytics and storytelling.
Recent examples of projects led by the UK Primary Research team include:
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Survey design: questionnaire/discussion guide development, sample specifications, analysis planning
- Project management: leading local projects, or discrete elements of global projects, including liaising with vendors
- Survey programming: using Confirmit to programme and launch online surveys
- Data analysis: analyze and manipulate survey datasets using Excel and SPSS
- Charting: chart data in Powerpoint, Qlik or Tableau
- Storytelling: interpreting data to tell a compelling story
- Quality assurance: verify data points in final deliverables