Role: Quality Analyst
Location: London, Manchester
Travel: Must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK)
Senior Analyst: Up to £45,250+
Specialist: Up to £58,500+
Senior Analyst: Up to £39,820+
Specialist: Up to £51,480+
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide more than 373,000 employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
· Develop industry leading Test Strategies and approaches for our clients taking into consideration early delivery de-risking.
- Lead work effort to perform functional and technical tests in all phases of testing in Agile - Delivery or Waterfall/V-Model; and at all layers of the application stack including Database, API and Web/apps. Also support UAT.
- Design BDD/TDD tests working closely with the business, BA Teams, Developers and Automation Engineers
- Support test phases in DevOps CI/CD implementations
- Take a lead on Defect Management, Test Data Management, test metrics reporting and effective integration of Test Management Tools
- Support formal and informal Test Assessments
- Identify and analyze suitable opportunities within projects for Quality Assurance to de-risk delivery early in the SDLC
- Recommend/Implement efficient and effective processes and standards in order to -continuously improve quality
- Working with the Business, BA and Development teams to help architect applications to support effective quality assurance