What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Experience in designing test automation and innovation strategies for large scale or complex programmes.
· Large scale test automation delivery capabilities with experience in directly managing distributed test teams, building client relationships and delivering successful outcomes.
· Shaping and delivering test transformation programmes with measurable benefits.
· Commercial experience in operating managed service type contracts.
· Extensive demonstrable experience of multi-tier test automation and test industrialisation methodologies, tools and frameworks, for both agile & waterfall test delivery, such as:
· Acceptance test driven development / Behaviour driven development
· Scripted test automation (e.g. Selenium/Appium, HPLeanFT/UFT)
· Next-generation scriptless test automation (e.g. Worksoft / Tricentis)
· API test automation (e.g. ReadyAPI, Postman)
· Service virtualisation and data management strategies
· An understanding of how testing is evolving within new delivery models.
· Capability building and people management skills with a proven ability to lead and develop junior resources.
Due to the nature of recent work, someone with valid Security Clearance will be preferable.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.