Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00635675 00635675_en-GB
Role: Technology Consultant – Health & Public Services
Location: London, Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh
Travel: Some projects will be based outside of your home location
Why Accenture Consulting?
At Accenture, we relish the opportunity to solve problems, push back the boundaries and do what hasn't been tried before. Join our Consulting team and you'll be delivering the innovation that helps our clients become high-performance businesses.
Accenture professionals have skills in designing and delivering industry and/or functional solutions which optimize an organisation's business processes and relationships through the use of technology.
Health & Public Service Consulting
Health & Public Service industry professionals have skills in analysing, designing, building, testing and deploying Health and Government industry-specific solutions, using innovative technology that enables industry standards and processes.
Accenture is currently working on a number of large Health & Public Service programmes across a variety of clients and is seeking to grow our H&PS team in the UK with bright, experienced, technology-savvy individuals
Consultants bring to life Accenture's knowledge about what it takes to be a high-performance business and package it for our clients, so we look for individuals who can communicate well with people at all levels. You will need a well-developed ability to solve problems, first-class functional skills, a good knowledge of technology, and enjoy working as part of a team. It's all about collaboration and commitment, while being smart, innovative and flexible; maximising the value we deliver by bringing the best of technology and Accenture to every client engagement.
Your Role: Health & Public Service Consulting
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Deliver successful consulting engagements (sometimes multiple at once), addressing our clients’ business and technology challenges, delivering lasting and distinctive outcomes and value.
- Solve complex, ambiguous business, change and technology problems, bringing structure and rigorous analysis and planning; acting and taking decisions with little management oversight.
- Make, build and sustain trusted senior client relationships in the C-suite by remaining highly attuned to client needs and styles.
- Lead business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification and proposal development/presentation.
- Play a key role in driving the growth agenda for clients — identifying emerging trends in customers and the market and driving sales as a result.
- Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant strategy topic and drive improved market presence in external forums.
- Develop and manage high performing multidisciplinary Consulting teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance achievement activities.
Your Experience - We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- Design, build and operation of the world-class architectures which under-pin some of the largest IT systems around.
- Understanding of Technical Delivery within large scale transformation projects
- Experience working with any of the following technologies – Enterprise Architecture, Cloud Application Architecture, Robotics Process Automation (e.g. BluePrism, NICE, UI Path), Integration technologies (e.g. Fuse, Mule, WS02), Security, Dev Ops, Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Dialogflow, IBM Watson)
- Understanding of New IT e.g. Blockchain
- Excellent client communications and stakeholder management
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
- Passionate about technology and the rapid advances being made
- The ability to quickly apply existing skills and experience to new technologies
- Has, or is interested in developing, deep technical skills in one or more areas of technology
- Experience in working in a client facing environment is desirable
Proven consulting experience within a Health and/or Public Sector environment
Our Commitment to You
We are looking for an expert with exceptional knowledge of the Health and Public Sector as well as the ability to influence business leaders. You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return:
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
· You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients
· Opportunities to learn through executive training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
· Access to leading-edge technology
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Native or near-native command of spoken and written English.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
“If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.”
Due to the nature of the work we engage in with our clients in H&PS any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory criminal check
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.